Asia | China, Hong Kong, India, Japan, Malaysia, Myanmar (Burma), South Korea, Thailand
Europe | Belgium, Czech Republic, France, Germany, Greece, Italy, Netherlands, Spain, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Vatican City
North America | Canada, Jamaica, United States
South America | Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Peru
Oceania | Australia
Antartica | Coming soon ;)
Almost got eaten by a crocodile :P
Enjoying the view.
This picture was taken at the Salinas Grandes in Jujuy, Argentina.
More photos here!
Countries I’ve Most Enjoyed Visiting
In no particular order:
- Myanmar (Burma)
Favorite Experiences (in no particular order)
- Myanmar (Burma) - The most epic people, super, super cheap, stunned by the Shwedagon Pagoda.
- Ghana - Worked with and met some of the greatest people ever.
- United Kingdom - Studied as a visiting student at Oxford, what’s not to love?
- Italy - The pizza, amazing architecture, amazing food…
Countries I Want to Go Back To. . . (in no particular order)
- Argentina and Chile - So much to see + absolutely beautiful, need to visit Patagonia.
- Brazil - incredibly fun country (especially Rio 😛 ).